January 26, 2010

365 Project: Day 96

I can't WAIT for summer. I'm going stir crazy from spending so much time inside. Winter is not my favorite season at all. Its cold, dry, windy, it snows, the days are shorter, everything turns all brown and twiggy. Honestly, I hate it. It would be fine with me if we skipped right from Fall to Spring without even a single snowflake. I'm just dreaming of a summer day, or better yet, a summer night.

I want to go outside...without a jacket. I want to sit in my house with all the windows open. I want to go for walks at night in a tank top and flip flops. I want to go swimming. I want to lay on the beach with the hot breeze blowing in my hair. I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. I want a sno cone. I want the smell of blooming flowers. I want to be bare foot without frozen toes.

But, its still only January. I'll just have to hibernate in my sweaters and jackets for a little longer. *sigh*

No comments: