December 17, 2009

New Portraits!

Did you guys forget that I took pictures of people other than myself? Well, I do! I am available to photograph families, children, pets, musicians, bands, and live performances!

Check out these images from my session with Shanna Hebert Ferro. She is an entrepreneur, singer, wife, mother and most importantly...she's my cousin!

Shanna owns a company called The Candle Cottage in Nederland, TX and has been in business for over 10 years. Their candles are all handmade and smell so good you could eat them! She started her company in a little building behind her house and soon after opened her first store. After outgrowing that location, they recently built a new store that is full of all sorts of goodies. She also just launched her new website so take a peek!














I'm so proud of her and all she has accomplished. Love you Shanna!

No comments: