December 2, 2009

365 Project: Day 47

I'm exhausted. I had to lay down and close my eyes for a second. I needed to rest, even if I had to take my picture while doing so. November was a tough month full of travel, events, and loss. Now that I'm finally home, I have spent every second parked in front of my computer working away. But I'm making progress and getting a little closer to catching up. As of right now I am up to date on my 365 Project. That's one thing I can mark off my to do list.

I think this is the first picture I have taken wearing my glasses. Yes, I wear glasses. Not every day. My eye sight really isn't that bad. Although I should probably wear them more often than I do. I only wear them when my eyes feel tired from staring at the computer all day, to read something far away, or to drive at night. But I like them. I feel like they make me look more studious.

The world definitely looks much more clear through them. Everything seems so crisp and well defined. Even colors seem brighter. My vision completely changes just by putting on my glasses. I wish they made glasses that could make you see other things more clearly. Like, choices, or plans, goals, paths, the next step, or people's intentions. I would wear those glasses every day for sure.

No comments: