November 15, 2009

365 Project: Day 31

My sister and I drove to my parents' house this weekend to surprise my dad on his 50th birthday. We spent most of Saturday driving around town running errands and hanging out with the family. We had just arrived back at our house when I realized I hadn't taken my 365 picture yet! Panic had begun to set in when I looked out the back door and saw this gorgeous sunset.


My parents live outside of town on several acres of land. This is always my favorite part of being at their house. I have lived all over this country and there is nothing more amazing than a New Mexico sunset. The unobstructed view of the sky from my parent's land is just amazing. Its never the same sky twice. Every single evening I am in awe of the beauty that is possible in this world if you just open your eyes and look.

No comments: