November 12, 2009

365 Project: Day 29

I feel so scattered some days. Especially when I have a lot on my mind other than the tasks at hand. My thoughts wander away from me and I find myself staring into space or pacing around the house. Its hard to focus. I try my best, by making lists and taking things one step at a time. It seems to be the only way to cope with this confusion.

Today I'm even having trouble forming the sentences to write about this storm of chaos going on in my head. I'm going in so many directions at once that I feel like I can't devote my whole self to any one thing today. Even as I write this I'm thinking of all the things that I want to get accomplished today, its chilly in here, plans for the future, I have another headache, ideas for images, I have bills to pay and I'm hungry. I need to pull myself together.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

beautiful picture sara. i hope you feel more centered soon. something my mom taught me that never fails when I'm in a funk: take a warm sea salt bath. it pulls out negative energy and puts you back to neutral(do it without any shampoo or soap in the bath, just water and pure sea salt)...take it right before you go to bed at night. I swear by it. :)