February 1, 2010

365 Project: Day 99

I love photo shoot days. Its amazing how happy I am with a camera in my hand. I had a photo shoot today for Modern Cowgirl's spring collection. I've done a shoot with these two ladies before and I always have such a blast with them. Its so great to be able to work and laugh hysterically at the same time. 
I wish I could do this type of work all the time. Editorial fashion photography is one of my favorite things to do. I really just love photographing people in general. I enjoy my fine art work, but its just not the same. There is something about the entire photo shoot process that makes me all excited. From location scouting and shopping for props, to hair and make up, the shoot itself and getting that first look at the images on my screen...I love it all. In the past I have thought about getting more into the production side of photo shoots. Maybe as a producer or a stylist. That part of the process is so much fun for me. But then I would miss out on the fun of shooting. I think I'll just stick to producing my own shoots for now.

Today was a good day.

No comments: