February 22, 2010

365 Project: Day 106

Today was my first official day back in the real world after several days of being in bed miserably sick. Of course, after all the gorgeous, spring-like days that I missed out on, my first day back outside and it was overcast, freezing, and to top it all off, it hailed. Oh well, at least I can breathe out of both nostrils again. I have to be thankful for the little victories at this point.

I really can't believe how rejuvenated I feel today. I think all the rest I got last week did me good. Its such a great feeling to not be exhausted for once. I feel so awake and clear headed. I better enjoy it now though. Last night I was already having trouble sleeping again. I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning, disinfecting, and reorganizing so I could start this week out on the right foot. Now I feel good. Healthy(er), rested, organized and full of new ideas. 
I discovered these little yellow flowers in my yard today. Such hopeful little blossoms. I guess they thought it was spring too. They may freeze to death with the weather suddenly changing back to winter, but they made me smile today and got me all excited that spring just might be on its way after all. Oh, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Karine Ardault said...

Hi Sara. i discovered your work, your blog and your universe sometime last week. I really like your blog and your self portrait.