February 8, 2010

365 Project: Day 100

I woke up this morning to find my car encased in a block of ice. The doors were even frozen shut. I'm looking out the window at it right now. I don't want to go outside in this mess. I hate winter, I hate being cold, I hate snow, and I hate scraping the ice off of my car. I can't wait until Spring. 

This is Day 100 of my 365 project and I feel like I have just barely made it. I have been so incredibly busy and exhausted lately that this project has sadly started to fall through the cracks. There are just not enough hours in the day to get everything finished and eat and be social and sleep and maybe even shower once in a while. However, I love this project and I am going to try my hardest to finish it. I may not be able to take a picture every single day, but I will take 365 pictures by the end of it.
It amazes me the response I get when I'm not posting every day. I get emails, comments, I'll randomly run into people I know who ask me why they haven't seen a new entry lately. I had no idea that people were really paying attention to what I was doing. But, I must admit, I miss it too. I promise I will try harder. 

No comments: