February 8, 2010

365 Project: Day 101

This is how I look these days. Hair all a mess. Eight out of my ten toes missing polish. But, damn, I'm tired. This is what a Sara Norris tired face looks like. Serious. Slightly annoyed. Going over a mental list of all the things that still need to get done today and here I am, taking pictures of myself.


I was outside today taking pictures of some new Modern Cowgirl merchandise and jumped in there real quick to snap a few of myself as well. This is my new strategy for my 365 project. I'm going to start taking my camera everywhere I go. Also, if I have a camera in my hand for any reason during the day, I'm taking a picture of myself. I think its the only way I'm going to make it through this project. It might be more interesting too. I'll take a picture while pumping gas, doing the dishes, grocery shopping, you know, whatever is happening during my day. Yep, I think this is the way to go. Much more practical than artistic, but, you never know. I might create my greatest masterpiece at the DMV. Oh man, that makes me smile.

No comments: