June 3, 2010

365 Project: Day 125

I'm feeling a little directionless lately. I need a vacation for sure. Its time to recharge. I need to go somewhere and clear my head, gain a little perspective and re-prioritize. I'm finding myself caught up in the stupid little things and I'm losing sight of what is important to me. 

My head feels cloudy. It happens from time to time. I think that's part of why I move around so often. The process of discovering a new place rejuvenates me mentally. It sparks my creativity and reminds me just how big, incredible and surprising this world is.
Just the idea that summer is here is starting to bring me back to life. I wilt in winter. I hibernate. When the warm weather returns I feel myself getting excited for every single day. Here's to a beautiful, amazing and inspiring summer.

No comments: