June 1, 2010

The Sara Norris Photography Newsletter

My very first newsletter went out this morning! I have already gotten such a great response from everyone. I'm so excited to be sharing the latest news from Sara Norris Photography with my fans every month. I've loved getting to know you all over the past couple of years. Its been so fulfilling for me to share my work and my life with you. I really want to create an interactive community with my fans where we can all inspire each other. You guys are all so sweet, supportive and overall just amazing! You inspire me every day!

When you sign up for my newsletter, you'll be the first to know about upcoming sales and discounts, new prints and gifts available in my Etsy shop, and each newsletter includes a monthly giveaway exclusively for subscribers! If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you don't miss out on July's edition. You can join my mailing list by filling out the form on the top right side of my blog or on my website.

No comments: