January 5, 2009

Fairy Tales

Alice in Wonderland just happens to be one of my all time favorite children's books.  It has fantasy, adventure, imagination, interesting characters, and, my favorite part, a rebellious young lady who's curiosity seems to get her into trouble everywhere she goes. 
When you think about it, the entire story is completely crazy!  I can't imagine what Lewis Carroll was thinking when he came up with this twisted tale.  
Tim Burton is directing a new Alice in Wonderland movie that is due out in 2010.  There is no better person to direct this wacky story than Tim Burton.  I think it is going to be amazing and I really hope that I'm not disappointed.

Daniel Pla.Estilismo created these awesome Alice in Wonderland inspired images for a Spanish magazine called Ragazza.

I love the rich jewel tones and how the story is interpreted through simple props.  Not to mention the gorgeous clothes!  The pink dress (above) by Paule Ka is especially lovely.

No comments: