January 4, 2009

The Dead...reunited AND on tour!

I'm trying to contain myself...but I'm just so freaking excited!!  I just found out that The Grateful Dead (minus Jerry Garcia, of course) is planning a tour in 2009!  Ok, now for the best part....they are making the very last stop of the tour right in Mountain View, CA!

I have a list of bands that I want to see before I (or they) die.  The bands on this list are older classic rock bands that were waaaaaay before my time.  But, some of them do still perform from time to time and I have been lucky enough to see a few of them in concert. The Grateful Dead is on that list and I had given up all hope of ever seeing them in concert.  Until now!  
You can go to their website to see if they are playing in a city near you.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  I know you are as excited as I am :) 

Now, if I can just get my hands on a pair of those tickets.  It would be a miracle.

*This image was taken from the Grateful Dead tour information page on their website.*

No comments: