May 6, 2010

Stuck on You Magnets - Ranunculus No. 1 from Sara Norris Photography

My Ranunculus images are Sara Norris Photography favorites! Now you can have my Ranunculus No. 1 Stuck on You Magnet to brighten your kitchen or office. Get this magnet or make your favorite pic from Sara Norris Photography into a magnet! SPECIAL ORDERS ARE AVAILABLE! Just send me an email for a special request.

My "Stuck on You Magnets" are all handmade by me and feature my original photography. Each one is made with a 1" square glass tile and has a super strong Rare Earth magnet on the back. You'll be surprised just how powerful these little magnets are! Just one can hold up a stack of 5 pictures! They are perfect for lockers, refrigerators, file cabinets or anywhere else with a magnetic surface.

No comments: