May 2, 2010

365 Project: Day 118

The past week has been chaos around my house. The police have been at the house across the street everyday for a week. They've been arresting people, hauling stuff out of the house, and still continuing to stake it out from an incredibly obvious van that I've seen parked in the street. Today there was a cop chasing a car down my street when they refused to pull over. I'm starting to worry.
On top of that, there has been a construction crew at my house every day for over a week now. They are turing that garage full of junk that I took my picture in front of on Day 108 into a studio apartment. I snuck in there today to take a peek. I'm a little annoyed that the landlord chose to put money into converting the garage instead up fixing the two houses that are already falling down on the property. I think this will be a nice little apartment for someone once its finished though. It would make the perfect office for me if I could afford to rent it. Or if I actually wanted to stay in this house another second. With all the craziness around here lately I can't wait to move out of here!

No comments: