April 27, 2010

365 Project: Day 113

I'm back! Don't be fooled, this is no indication that I'm actually getting caught up with all of my ongoing projects. I just miss my 365. I'm so sad that it has fallen by the wayside in my effort to "do it all". But here is it.

Day 113. Sara sans makeup. Those of you who know me have probably NEVER even seen me without at least a little makeup. I don't leave the house without it...ever. The sad state I'm in is a direct result of my schedule, stress level, and lack of tolerance for the unnecessary right now. Makeup is unfortunately not necessary, as much as I'd like to think it is, and today it just became one more thing for me to do.

At this point my stress level is such that my left eye has been twitching for 11 straight days. Not to mention off and on for a week before that. I'm seriously considering getting an eye patch. Maybe I'll bedazzle it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need make up, you're gorgeous without it! Not sure about the eye patch...perhaps it would work with a quirky hat!

Sara said...

Thank you Caroline! That's so sweet. We'll see about the eye patch. My twitch seems to be slowly going away finally! Its been 13 days now.