September 14, 2009

**Brand Spankin' New**

September is already in full swing and Fall is starting to sneak up on us!  So, in the spirit of the changing seasons, Sara Norris Photography is changing too! 

I have been working hard and I am adding a lot of new items to my Etsy shop this week. Its so exciting to be able to incorporate my photography into new works of art! There will be a new series of products introduced every day this week and I'm having my first ever give away on Friday, September 18th.


Day 1: Pendants!


Glass tile pendants with my images are now available! There are a variety of pendants currently available or create your own by choosing any image from my shop. Take your pick! These pendants are sealed to be waterproof (although I wouldn't recommend immersing them in water). They come with a silver bail and delicate ribbon. 


Check back every day this week for more great new things from Sara Norris Photography!

No comments: