December 15, 2008

Triptychs and Ready-to-Frame Mini Prints!

Today is the first day that it really felt like winter in California. We had rain, clouds, wind...the whole bit. I actually broke out my winter coat!

Now I sit all snuggled up in a blanket, trying to stay warm, to tell you that something new and exciting is happening for Sara Norris Photography.  I have been very busy lately cooking up some new ideas for my Etsy shop. I have posted two of my new creations in my shop today. 


       
 

Ready-To-Frame Mini Prints are 5"x 5" prints that are available already matted in an 11"x 14" bright white mat. They fit any standard 11"x 14" frame or can stand alone on a tabletop or shelf. These make great gifts for your "decor challenged" friends!






I have Mini Sets and I have Big Sets and now I have Triptychs!  My triptychs are made up of three coordinating 4.5"x 4.5" images on a 5"x 14" print.  Each print is also available individually. 

Stop by my Etsy shop soon, there will be many more great new treats to come!  

No comments: