October 27, 2008

Pretty in Pink


Not long ago I spent a great afternoon playing with Sadie's big sister.  (Sadie is the Great Dane that I photographed not long ago.)

I loved her pink patchwork dress and UGG boots! I didn't realize that they made UGGs that small!

She started off a little shy, but before I knew it she was running around and having a great time at the playground. 

Thank you guys so much for letting me play with you!

I'm starting to work on getting a website soon!  I'm so excited!  I have been working so hard on building my portfolio and creating marketing materials.  I feel like I'm finally making progress in the right direction.

I'll keep everyone updated on the website progress and hopefully it will be ready to go really soon!

Quote for the day:

" Don't wait until everything is just right.  It will never be perfect.  There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions.  So what.  Get started now.  With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful."

- Mark Victor Hansen

No comments: