March 23, 2010

365 Project: Day 112

I think I may have a problem. My camera collection has officially exceeded my available shelf space. Actually, I ran out of space a while ago. I've been finding creative ways of arranging my cameras so that I can cram as many of them as possible onto the limited shelf space I have in my tiny room. But now its really official. I am out of places to put them.


These cameras are my babies. I love them all. They all work. When I see one sitting in a thrift store I just can't stop myself from picking it up. I especially love Polaroid cameras. I got two new-to-me vintage Polaroid cameras a couple of weeks ago. They both work, but the Polaroids they take aren't made anymore. I was so excited when I saw them in the thrift store. They both came with the original hard case and a ton of little accessories and goodies to go with them. Whoever owned them must have really been into photography. They took really good care of these cameras and I am so thrilled that they now belong to me!

So here I am. All these cameras and nowhere to put them. What am I going to do? I'm not going to stop collecting them. That's for sure. 

No comments: